At Padua, it’s more than just a game. Our extensive program promotes intelligence, leadership, sportsmanship, cooperation, and self-discipline. Our student-athletes approach all endeavors with a commitment to excellence and an expectation of success, whether on the field, in the classroom, in the community, or at home.
Padua encourages strength of mind, body, and spirit and over half our student body participates in athletics.
Padua Franciscan Athletic Schedules – Click Here
Padua Hockey Golf Outing - click here for more information
Directions to Padua Franciscan High School Athletic HOME Locations:
- Padua Franciscan
IceLand USA Ice Hockey (Varsity & Junior Varsity)
- Cuyahoga Community College – WEST (Boys & Girls Swimming)
- Veteran Memorial Park Tennis Courts
Be a Champion. Be a Bruin!
- Figure Skating State Champions: 2014, 2013, 2011, 2010 & 2008
- Hockey State Champions: 2006, 1989 & 1988
- Volleyball State Champions: 2013, 2009 & 2008
- Individual State Champs: Track & Field (1) and Wrestling (6)
New & Improved Facilities
- 34-acre campus including new synthetic turf field (for football, soccer, and lacrosse), track & field, baseball & softball fields
- Renovated gym
- Renovated locker room
For more information please contact the Padua Athletic office at 440-845-0442.
Athletic Director – Kevin Leigh, email@example.com