The Padua Franciscan Parents’ Club is intended to be an extension of the Padua-Parent Partnership at the high school. The organization seeks to share information for and about the school with all parents and guardians. Parents’ Club provides support, participation, and volunteers for a variety of school and extracurricular activities, provides opportunities for parents to learn and to be involved in the lives of their children, and provides support for the Padua Franciscan faculty and staff.
We consider all Padua parents to be members of the Padua Parents’ Club! The Padua Parents’ Club has NO DUES OR FEES.
Padua Parents’ Club meetings are held on the second Monday of select months. They are held at 7:00 p.m. in the cafeteria, unless otherwise noted. Parents’ Club meetings are open to anyone who wishes to attend, but most especially are intended for parents and guardians of Padua students. These meetings provide a variety of informational topics for parents and friends, as well as organizational details regarding Parents’ Club sponsored events. Please consider supporting the Parents’ Club through volunteering and attending meetings and events.
Mr. David Stec, Principal 440-884-2444 ext. 120, moderator
Padua Parents’ Club e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Michelle Ackerman, President: email@example.com
The Leadership Core for the 2016-2017 School Year:
1. Sign ups for Padua Rewards programs: Giant Eagle, Heinen’s, Target, Smile.Amazon.com Click on the following link to sign up:
2. Donut Social after Family Mass (Sept. 20, 2015)
3. Baking cookies during Open House (Oct. 18, 2015)
4. Junior Ring Mass Social (Nov. 4, 2015)
5. Wine Tasting/Pairing for CFO in December (Friday, December 11th)
6. Parent/Student Bowling Event (usually in March)
7. Spring Fashion Show (April 24, 2016)http://paduafranciscan.com/womens-fashion-show-and-luncheon/
8. 2016 Meet the Teacher and New Parent Orientation