Welcome Padua Class of 2027!
We are so excited to welcome you to our Bruin Family! This page is here to provide you with all the information you need and will be updated regularly.
- April 4 – Incoming Freshman Sports Information Night (7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.)
- July 31 – Incoming Freshman Outdoor Social at the Padua Stadium (7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.)
- August 9 – New Parent & Student Orientation Night (7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.)
- August 12 – Family Mass
- August 17 – First day of school for all new students
- September 6 – Meet the Teacher Night
Diocesan Tuition Assistance
The Catholic Diocese of Cleveland offers Diocesan Tuition Assistance (DTA) for those families that qualify. To be considered for tuition assistance from the Diocese of Cleveland, please log into your FACTS account and upload your 2021 tax documents. The deadline to upload the documents is March 15, 2023 and you will be notified in May. If you apply by May 15, 2023 you will be notified in July. Click here for more information.
Final Grade School Records Needed
Please make sure your grade school forwards your child’s final records to Padua, Attn: Admissions. If your child received high school credit for a class, we must have the official transcript from their school in order to review them for the consideration of high school credit.
Important Information and Links
- Parent Student Handbook (Flipbook)
- Parent Student Handbook (PDF)
- Course Catalog
- Parents Resource Page
- Follow Padua on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube for the latest news!
You will receive these documents at the Freshman Information meetings in February. Please complete and bring back with you to Course Registration in March.
- Student Info Form 2023-2024
- Emergency Medical Authorization 2023-2024
- Immunization Form 2023-2024