Advancing the Mission of Padua Franciscan High School
“Receiving a scholarship means that someone believes in you and your abilities. They see potential in you and want to help you achieve your academic goals. Scholarships are a gift of trust—trust that you will do your best, and will remain dedicated to your pursuit of education.”
Contributing to the Padua Franciscan High School Endowment enables you to create a gift that keeps on giving. This is because the Endowment makes an annual distribution to the school while also managing its overall assets for long-term sustainability. As the principal of the Endowment grows, more money is available to the school each year.
Pay Tribute while Transforming the Future
Padua Franciscan High School provides two ways for donors to provide deserving young women and men with the gift of a Padua education – Named Scholarships established through the endowment and annual gifts made to the Padua Franciscan Fund. Donations may be added to either fund at any time thereby increasing the amount of scholarship and financial aid awards available.
About 80% of Padua students receive tuition assistance each year. We expect need for financial aid will grow as we continue to serve the needs of our socio-economically diverse student body. Scholarship funds are endowments that provide an ongoing source of support, and enable you to experience the impact of your philanthropy.
Named Endowed Scholarships
The endowment provides over $150,000 annually for scholarships and financial aid. Over 30 named scholarships have been established at Padua. You can join this committed group by establishing your own endowed scholarship fund.
- The fund can be named with a minimum donation of $10,000.
- The principal of the fund must reach a minimum of $25,000 before earnings are distributed. This can be accomplished with a single gift or paid over a period of five years.
- Once fully funded, the scholarship provider will be invited to special events to meet the students who are benefiting from their generosity.
- The fund will be listed annually in Padua’s Donor Report, along with additional annual contributors.
- Future contributions can be designated to the fund, allowing the principal balance to grow
- Endowment Funds are the gifts that keep giving forever! They are truly a legacy that you can establish at Padua for current and future generations.
Please call us in the Office of Advancement at 440.845.8224 to find out more.