Graduation is on as-scheduled and will begin on Thursday, May 26th at 5pm at Padua Stadium. Gates open at 4pm. We look forward to celebrating this momentous occasion with you!
- Gates open at 4:00 pm
- Field access will be restricted at 4:45 pm
- Handicapped accessible parking is located in front of the building
- There will be a Padua Van to shuttle guests from St. Anthony’s Parking lot and the Northeast parking lot of the school. The shuttle will arrive every 10 minutes between 3:50pm and 4:50pm.
Pick up locations are:
- In front of St. Anthony’s Church.
- The walkway between St. Anthony Lot and Padua Driveway
- In Front of the Tom Kohuth Atrium
Inclement Weather Plan for Graduates and Guests
If it is raining or rain is forecast on commencement day:
- Graduates and guests should come prepared with appropriate rain gear. Ponchos, raincoats and something to cover wet bleachers are advised for guests.
- If weather is severe enough (heavy rain, thunderstorms, tornado watch/warning) to necessitate a delay in the start of the ceremony…
- Instructions will be announced on site to graduates and guests. The administration will use the School messenger phone blast system to communicate updates. If the forecast indicates no change in the severity of the weather, postponement of the ceremony will be announced.
If the ceremony is underway but is interrupted by severe weather…
- Graduates and guests should follow instructions as announced. It is advised that you prearrange a meeting place with your family and guests in case the ceremony is postponed. Only students, the Board of Trustees, faculty and staff will be permitted into the school building.
A live stream of the ceremony can be viewed on the Padua Franciscan YouTube page.