Locker Selection Day on August 10th (Report to the Cafeteria; please do not forget your lock)
- Seniors at 9:00 am
- Juniors at 9:30 am
- Sophomores at 10:00 am
- Please take note that students may not linger and socialize. We need students to move as quickly as possible in order to follow our locker selection schedule.
- If you are driving your child, please wait for them in the parking lot as this event will not take much time to complete.
- If for any reason your student cannot be in attendance for locker selection day, please contact an Assistant Principal. Mr. Chris Dziedzicki firstname.lastname@example.org, or Mrs. Mary Zolkowski email@example.com.
New Student and Parent Orientation Night on August 10th.
- Please plan to attend this event if you have a new student at Padua (Freshmen, Transfer students, and International students.) Important information and essential supplies including a t-shirt and chrome book will be distributed.
- The evening begins at 7:00 pm in the Cafeteria.
- There is a meeting for Medtrack Students and Parents at 6:00 pm prior to the orientation meeting.
- 9th grade MedTrack students will meet in the Chapel
- MedTrack parents will report to the Library.