The new Main Entrance will be completed in mid-October, as planned. For the next few weeks, we will have to adjust the normal drop-off, pick-up, and parking patterns. Please click here to view a map of the building.
- Students should be dropped off at the east end of the building and enter through door #2. After dropping off your student you can continue around the front of the building following the normal one-way pattern to which we are accustomed.
- Busses will also drop students off at the east end of the building and enter through door #2.
- Busses will pick up students at the west end of the building. They will exit through door #3.
- Students should be picked up at the west end of the building. They will exit through door #3. Please give priority to busses.
- Student drivers who have purchased a parking tag should park in the northeast parking lot.
- Faculty and staff should park in the northwest parking lot.
- There will be no reserved spots during these first days.
If you need to visit the school between 8:00 a.m. and 2:30 p.m., please use door #11 which leads from the northeast parking lot to the General Office. Our receptionist, Mrs. DiFranco, will be there to greet you.
These patterns depend on the progress of the construction on the new Main Entrance and Main Lobby. Any changes will be announced through email and will be posted on the Padua website. Thank you for your patience.