Students Entering Grades 4, 5, 6 & 7
Monday, June 11 – Thursday, June 14 at 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Friday June 15: Padua Franciscan Park 8 a.m.-12 p.m. with a FAMILY PICNIC at 11 a.m.
A wide variety of classes to help you discover yourself and your world!
Your excitement begins at 8 a.m. and concludes at 3 p.m. each day. Space is limited to 150 students. The tax-deductible fee (child care) of $150 per student includes all of the following:
- Five full days of learning and fun
- Lunch and beverage daily
- Padua T-shirt
- All materials and supplies
- On-staff health aide
- Family Cookout at Padua Franciscan Park on Friday (located at 2901 W. Ridgewood Dr. Parma)
Grades 4 – 7 is full. Please call Mrs. Shuman at 440-845-2444 x123 if you have questions.
High School Placement Test Prep & Test (for Admission to Padua)
Students Entering Grade 8
- Prep with Test: Tuesday, June 12 – Friday, June 15, 2018 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. (this time slot is full)
- Prep with Test: Tuesday, June 12 – Friday, June 15, 2018. Prep from 1 p.m. – 4 p.m. Test on Friday from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Students will benefit from an expert briefing on the study skills needed to score well on the test. As part of this preparation, each student will receive a copy of the 550 page Master the Catholic High School Entrance Exams study guide.
On the last day, students will have the opportunity to take the Padua Placement Test and count it as their “official” score for 2018 Padua enrollment. If they are not satisfied with their score, they will have an opportunity to retake the test in the fall at no additional cost.
Your experience starts at 1 p.m. and is completed at 4 p.m. each day. Test will be on Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Program is limited to 70 students.
The $120 (non-refundable) cost includes:
- Enrichment in Math and English
- High School Placement Test Preparation
- Free 550 page placement test study guide
- Opportunity to take HSPT (in summer and fall)
Grades 8 is full. Please call Mrs. Shuman at 440-845-2444 x123 if you have questions.
- Football: June 25-28
- Boys Basketball: June 18-21
- Girls Basketball: July 9-12
- Volleyball: June 25-27 (grades 4 & 5); July 16-18 (grades 6-8) at Maverick
- Wrestling: June 11-14 (from 3-6pm, after Summer Experience)
- Cheerleading: July 2
- Girls Soccer June 23 – 26
Register here for Sports Camps.
For more information contact:
Mrs. Kammy Shuman ’88
Director of Recruitment
440.845.2444 ext. 123