Students Entering Grades 4, 5, 6 & 7
Monday, June 10 – Thursday, June 13 at 8 a.m.-3 p.m.
Friday June 14: Padua Franciscan Park 8 a.m.-12 p.m. with a FAMILY PICNIC at 11 a.m.
A wide variety of classes to help you discover yourself and your world!
Your excitement begins at 8 a.m. and concludes at 3 p.m. each day. Space is limited to 150 students. The tax-deductible fee (child care) of $150 per student includes all of the following:
- Five full days of learning and fun
- Lunch and beverage daily
- Padua T-shirt
- All materials and supplies
- On-staff health aide
- Family Cookout at Padua Franciscan Park on Friday (located at 2901 W. Ridgewood Dr. Parma)
Online registration is full. Please call Mrs. Shuman at 440-845-2444 x123 if you’d like to be put on our waiting list or if you have questions.
High School Placement Test Prep & Test (for Admission to Padua)
Students Entering Grade 8
- Prep with Test: Tuesday, June 11 – Friday, June 14, 2019 from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Students will benefit from an expert briefing on the study skills needed to score well on the test. As part of this preparation, each student will receive a copy of the 550 page Master the Catholic High School Entrance Exams study guide.
On the last day, students will have the opportunity to take the Padua Placement Test and count it as their “official” score for 2020 Padua enrollment. If they are not satisfied with their score, they will have an opportunity to retake the test in the fall at no additional cost.
Your experience starts at 9 a.m. and is completed at 12 p.m. each day. Test will be on Friday from 9 a.m. to 12 p.m. Program is limited to 70 students.
The $120 (non-refundable) cost includes:
- Enrichment in Math and English
- High School Placement Test Preparation
- Free 550 page placement test study guide
- Opportunity to take HSPT (in summer and fall)
2019 Sports Camps
- Football: June 24-27
- Boys Basketball: June 17-20
- Girls Basketball: June 24-27
- Volleyball: July 8-10 (grades 4 & 5); July 15-17 (grades 6-8) at Maverick
- Wrestling: June 10-12
- Cheerleading: July 11
- Girls Soccer: June 24-27
- Softball: June 26, June 27, July 22, July 29, July 30
Click here for more details.
Click here to register.
For more information contact:
Mrs. Ann Marie Frattare ’94
Director of Admissions
440.845.2444 ext. 184