The Grand Reunion
Date: June 2-3, 2018
Location: Padua Franciscan High School
Padua will host The Grand Reunion at Padua for graduating classes ending in 3s and 8s, as well as the Golden Bruins (all classes with 50 or more years since graduation). We want to make it easy for alumni to reconnect with their alma mater during these milestone reunion years, so we are bringing the party back to Padua.
It will be a “leave the planning” to us event. All you need to do is spread the word, gather the troops, get the band back together, and come have fun!
Save-the-date postcards have been mailed. If you did not receive one, please contact the alumni office.
Invitations with more details will be sent out in the March 2018.
- 2013 – 5 year reunion
- 2008 – 10 year reunion
- 2003 – 15 year reunion
- 1998 – 20 year reunion
- 1993 – 25 year reunion
- 1988 – 30 year reunion
- 1983 – 35 year reunion
- 1978 – 40 year reunion
- 1973 – 45 year reunion
- 1968 – 50 year reunion – Golden Bruins
Schedule of Events
Saturday, June 2, 2018
Come mix and mingle with old friends and enjoy an evening of fun, food, drinks, DJ and more!
Location: Padua Franciscan High School under the tents in front of building.
- 4 p.m. – 5:30 p.m. Private Reception for the Class of 1968 (50 year celebration)
- 5:30 p.m. Reunion fun begins and bar is open
- 6 p.m.- 7 p.m. Tours of school
- 6 p.m.- 8 p.m. Buffet-style food catered by Winking Lizard
- 9 p.m. Reunion activities conclude
Throughout the night classes will be called to the stadium for a group photo. A DJ will be playing all the hits from 1968-2013. Stop in the Bruin Shop to pick up some Padua apparel.
Cost: $25.00 per person (Includes food, beer, wine and soft drinks)
Must be 21-years-old to attend.
Sunday, June 3, 2018
You and your family are invited to join us for breakfast and Mass.
- 9 a.m.- 10:45 a.m. Buffet breakfast in Padua cafeteria. The school will be open for tours. Stop in the Bruin Shop to pick up some Padua apparel.
- 11 a.m. Padua Family Mass in Gym
- 12 p.m. Reunion Activities End
Cost $10.00 per adult and $5.00 per child 12 and under
For more information regarding The Grand Reunion or you would like to help, contact Director of Constituent Relations Mrs. Stephanie Hartman ’96 at 440.845.2444 x 106 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reunion Gift Challenge
Click here to learn about the Reunion Gift Challenge.