What is Campus Ministry
Campus Ministry at Padua Franciscan High School helps students to integrate their faith into their daily life and into the daily life of Padua Franciscan High School . The Campus Ministry Team provides a wide variety of programs to meet the emotional, spiritual, and social needs of the students. The many programs offered include:
- Comprehensive Retreat Program
- MedTrack Reflection Program
- Peer Ministry
- Reachout Program for Freshman
- 4 Year Christian Service Program
- Liturgical and Sacramental Experiences
- Liturgical Ministries including Music Ministry, Eucharistic Ministry, Lector Ministry
- Padua Franciscan for Peace and Justice/Catholic Schools for Peace and Justice
- International and Domestic Mission Trips
- St. Francis School Partnership
- Prayer Blanket Ministry
Padua Franciscan students engage in living the Franciscan values expressed in the four foundational
- We Pray – Dependent on God in all things, we connect to God through Eucharistic liturgies, sacramental
celebrations, retreats, daily prayer, and intercessory prayer (praying for others).
- We Care – Living in an intimate web with God and all creatures (human and non-human), we reach out
to others in creating and sustaining an all-inclusive environment of support, nurture and love.
We respect and care for the dignity of all people while celebrating the diversity that enriches our
- We Serve – We lead by putting others first, through our commitment to social justice, service with
others, and concern for the poor and vulnerable.
- We Bring Peace – Avoiding all conflict, we preach peace in our community and the world by actions and
Contact Campus Ministry
Click here to contact the Campus Ministry team.