Experience a day in the life of a Padua student.
Padua Franciscan uses MyPad, an admissions portal for 8th graders.
- 8th graders are invited to visit from September 8 – April 23.
- Transfer students are invited to visit from September 8 – May 7.
If you have a MyPad account:
- Log into MyPad
- Your student’s name will appear in the upper left corner
- Look at the Admissions Progress Checklist
- Go to Shadow: Be a Bruin for a Day and click “Schedule a visit”
- Follow the prompts to choose a date. If there is a particular student you would like to visit with, please choose “Other” under the “Accompanying Adult” drop down and enter the name of the Padua student. We do our best to accommodate all requests.
If you do not have a MyPad account for your student, please complete an Inquiry Form.
Be sure to check your MyPad account in August for available dates to visit Padua!
Recent comments from Padua students:
“I chose Padua because it seemed to be the best school for me to thrive both academically and athletically. I love so many things about Padua, but if I had to narrow it down, I would say I just love the family atmosphere that Padua provides! I have changed in so many different ways, but my biggest change is my faith. Padua does an excellent job of allowing its students to explore and grow in their faith.”–Cameron Drum ’18
“I have always loved the spiritual and welcoming atmosphere of my Catholic grade school. The minute I shadowed at Padua I felt the same comfortable vibe. I was also intrigued by the MedTrack program and I could not wait to learn more. I am involved in many clubs from student government, sports, foreign language, to helping in music, ministry, liturgy, and art. I have grown academically with the help of my caring teachers and the rigorous coursework. I have learned key concepts and values that will take me far in life.”—Alaina Ricciardi ’18
“Padua has challenged me to create a new chapter in my life where I not only grow as an individual, but also as a member of our community. I’m taking more confident steps because of the mentors and friends I’ve made.” — Erica Stegens ’18
“The things I loved most about Padua were meeting tons of amazing people in all grade levels and having such an amazing staff to help me get through my high school years. It went by way too quickly. Don’t blink!”--Jenna Barth ’20
For more information contact:
Ms. Katie DeAngelo ’08
Director of Recruitment
440.845.2444 ext. 123