Complete the following academic requirements.
5-1/2 credits of Science, including:
- Honors Biology, Honors Chemistry, and Physics (3 credits)
- Honors Human Anatomy & Physiology (1 credit)
- Honors Advanced Science Seminar (1 credit)
- Introduction to Medical Terminology (1/4 credit)
- Healthcare Externship (clinical observation in the summer prior to junior year) (1/4 credit)
- Additional credit of AP/Honors Biology, Chemistry, or Physics strongly recommended
1/2 Credit of Social Justice course focused on bioethics and Franciscan life issues
Maintain a cumulative GPA of 3.5 in all courses taken at Padua Franciscan.*
Attend a Career Speaker Series featuring healthcare professionals.
Participate in annual MedTrack retreats and field trips.
Contribute to the Principal’s Lunch & Learn discussions.
* Note that Padua awards quality points (A=5.0, B=4.0, C=3.0) in recognition of the advanced nature of Honors/AP courses.