The 28th annual Bruin Benefit will be held on Saturday, April 25, 2020. It is an unforgettable evening that brings the Padua community together and offers a robust silent auction, student entertainment, delicious food and drinks and a rousing live auction. The funds raised enable Padua to maintain excellent educational programs and keep tuition affordable for all of our families.
Please consider being a part of the Padua Franciscan Community and donating to the school’s largest fundraising event. We are seeking sponsorships and auction items including, but not limited to:
– Vacation getaways or properties (e.g., resort trips, winter vacation, NYC trip, bed and breakfast, airline tickets)
– Unique experiences (e.g., white water rafting, behind the scenes tours of museums, Goodyear Blimp ride, cooking lessons)
– Theater and entertainment packages (e.g., Playhouse tickets or backstage passes to a Broadway show, tickets to television shows)
– Athletic events (e.g., Super Bowl tickets, Indians Fantasy Camp, NCAA Final Four tickets, loge tickets)
– Electronics (e.g., video systems, apple watch, drone, GoPro, wireless headphones)
– Dinner packages (e.g., clambakes, barbeque dinners, gift cards to downtown restaurants)
– Gifts for the home (e.g., landscape package, interior decorating, artwork)
– Jewelry (e.g., fine jewelry, watches, bracelets, necklaces, earrings)
– Sports (e.g., golf packages, event tickets, athletic instruction, autographed memorabilia)
– Spa packages (e.g., Nemacolin, gift cards)
All donations are greatly appreciated and tax deductible.
For more information, contact Amy DiMarco ’91, Special Events Coordinator at email@example.com or 440-845-8224.
$15,000 Platinum Title
Premium seating (2 tables of 10 guests) plus champagne toast / company logo displayed on mobile bidding app / logo featured at registration areas / full-page program ad on inside front cover, inside back cover or back cover / name on front cover of event program / acknowledgement during event
Premium seating (2 tables of 10 guests) plus champagne toast / company logo displayed on mobile bidding app / full-page program ad
Preferred seating (1 table of 10 guests) / full-page program ad
Preferred seating for 6 guests / ½ page program ad
Seating for 4 guests / ½ page program ad
Seating for 2 guests
Amy DiMarco ’91
440-845-2444 ext. 186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 27th annual Bruin Benefit dinner and auction raised $235,000 on April 27, 2019. Click here to see photos and learn more about the unforgetable evening.