About the Bruin Benefit
The Bruin Benefit is an unforgettable evening of camaraderie and giving. This benefit auction is Padua Franciscan’s biggest fundraising event and includes a full open bar, sit-down dinner, a live auction and silent auction and more! All proceeds benefit Padua’s tuition assistance program.
Saturday, April 28, 2018 at Padua in the New Lobby & Gymnasium
- 5:30 p.m. Cocktail Reception & Silent Auction
- 7 p.m. Dinner & Program
- 9 p.m. Live Auction & Fund-A-Bruin
- 10 p.m. Coffee Bar & Desserts
- Individual: $125
- Couple: $225
Click here to purchase tickets online.
*Please purchase tickets by Monday, April 9, 2018.
- JR Smith signed Cavs jersey
- Personal Guided tour of the University Hospitals Fine Art Collection
- Handmade Padua Quilt
- Winking Lizard BBQ Basket, including a $500 full serviced off-site catered event
- Kate Spade Handbag
- Complete Teen Driving Course
- Suncast Patio Cooler
- Ladies Citizen Eco-Drive Watch valued at $850 from the Signature Collection
- Tickets to The 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee at Allen Theatre
- The Powder Room Makeup Oasis & Boutique Experience
- Thirty-one Fashion Week Platinum Purse
- Huge Basket filled with everything you need for Poker Night (poker set, cigars, Jack Daniels, bourbon…)
- Cleveland Indians Tickets
- Vera Bradley Handbag
- Music Box Supper Club Tickets
- Padua Letterman Jacket
Mobile Bidding – New This Year
Provide your cell phone numbers to allow us to register you for mobile bidding for the 2018 Bruin Benefit. Don’t have a Smart Phone? Don’t worry! We will have bidding assistants with tablets or iPads to help you bid that evening.
Benefits include the following:
- Easily find items by searching name or number
- Set max bid or bid by next increment
- Receive alerts instantly when you’ve been outbid
- Browse the auction prior to the event
- Monitor your bids while socializing with others
- Expedite check-in and checkout
Click here to see Bruin Benefit sponsorship opportunities.
Amy DiMarco ’91
440-845-2444 ext. 186 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The 25th annual Bruin Benefit dinner and auction raised a record-breaking $231,000 on April 22, 2017. Click here to see photos and learn more about the unforgettable evening.