MedTrack® juniors completed their Externship experiences capping off a six-month process which included a research paper, professionalism training, the ExternSHOP™ workshop, clinical and public health observation hours, a reflection paper, a poster, a presentation, and the in-person Externship Fair.
Fields of study included: ABA Therapy, APN in Emergency Medicine, Athletic Training, Biomedical Engineering, Clinical Pathology, Clinical Research, Dermatology, Forensic Psychology, Labor and Delivery Nursing, Orthopedic Surgery, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatric Neurology, Pediatrics, Physical Therapy, Sports Medicine, Veterinary Medicine.
Congratulations to the following Externship winners:
- Jasmine Thomas ’25 (Best Speech)
- Sophia Kucera ’25 (Speech Finalist)
- Emily-Han Truong ’25 (Speech Finalist)
- Audrey Malcuit ’25 (Best Research Paper)
- Adriana Kalivoshko ’25 (Best Reflection)
- Valerie Harris ’25 (Best Poster)
- Alaina Gruszewski ’25 (Judges’ Award for Franciscan Connection)
Congrats to all MedTrack Juniors for completing this important program milestone.