Padua Franciscan Performing Arts will present Chaplin as its Spring Musical. The show will run April 11-14, 2019.
About the Show
Chaplin is a musical based on the life of Charlie Chaplin with music and lyrics by Christopher Curtis and a book by Curtis and Thomas Meehan. Nearly a century ago, Chaplin arrived in Hollywood. Within eight years he had become the most famous man in the world, as well as one of the richest, having produced, directed, written and starred in his first feature-length film.
Chaplin was first produced as Limelight in 2010 and then as Chaplin on Broadway in 2012. In 2013 it received nominations for the Tony Awards, Drama Desk, Drama League and the Outer Critics Circle Award.
- Thursday, April 11 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, April 12 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 13 @ 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, April 14 @ 1:30 p.m.
Youth Casting Call
- Young Charlie Chaplin (looks to be around 7 or 8)
- Young Sydney Chaplin (looks to be around 13)
- Young Jackie Coogan (looks to be around 7 or 8)
Auditions are on Sunday, February 17th at 3 p.m. at Padua. Please email Mrs. Tamara Plasterer firstname.lastname@example.org for materials and details.
Pre-sale are not available yet.
About Padua Theatre
Click here for a complete list of Padua musicals and productions since 1989.