The Padua Franciscan Parents’ Club is intended to be an extension of the Padua-Parent Partnership. The organization seeks to share information about the school with all parents and guardians. Parents’ Club provides support, participation, and volunteers for a variety of school and extracurricular activities, provides opportunities for parents to learn and to be involved in the lives of their children, and provides support for the Padua Franciscan faculty and staff.
We consider all Padua parents to be members of the Padua Parents’ Club! The Padua Parents’ Club has NO DUES OR FEES.
Padua Parents’ Club meetings are held once a month Mondays at 6:00 p.m. in the Library, unless otherwise noted. Parents’ Club meetings are open to anyone who wishes to attend, but most especially are intended for parents and guardians of Padua students. These meetings provide a variety of informational topics for parents and friends, as well as organizational details regarding Parents’ Club sponsored events. Please consider supporting the Parents’ Club through volunteering and attending meetings and events.
Meeting Dates 2018-2019
- August 6, 2018
- September 10, 2018
- October 8, 2018
- November 5, 2018
- January 7, 2019
- February – no meeting
- March 4, 2019
- April 1, 2019
- May 6, 2019
Opportunities to be involved: Please consider helping at these events!
- Tuesday, August 14, 2018: New Student Orientation 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 18, 2018: Outdoor Family Mass & Cookout – 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, September 28, 2018: Padua Homecoming 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 28, 2018: Open House 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 1 : Junior Ring Reception after Mass
- Sunday, April 7, 2019: Spring Fashion Show at Woodside Event Center at St. Michael’s – 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 27, 2019: Bruin Benefit
- June 1-3, 2019: Grand Reunion
Sign ups for Padua Shopping Rewards programs: Giant Eagle, Heinen’s, Target, Smile.Amazon.com Click here to learn more about the Shopping Rewards program.
Mrs. Ann Marie Frattare ’94, Director of Admissions, 440-884-2444 ext. 184 or firstname.lastname@example.org, moderator
Mrs. Kammy Shuman ’88, Director of Recruitment, 440-884-2444 ext. 123 or email@example.com, moderator