The Padua Franciscan Parents’ Club is intended to be an extension of the Padua-Parent Partnership. The organization seeks to share information about the school with all parents and guardians. Parents’ Club provides support, participation, and volunteers for a variety of school and extracurricular activities, provides opportunities for parents to learn and to be involved in the lives of their children, and provides support for the Padua Franciscan faculty and staff. We consider all Padua parents to be members of the Padua Parents’ Club! The Padua Parents’ Club has NO DUES OR FEES.
Padua Parents’ Club meetings are held once a month on Mondays at 6:00 p.m. in the Library. Parents’ Club meetings are open to anyone who wishes to attend, but most especially are intended for parents and guardians of Padua students. These meetings provide a variety of informational topics for parents and friends, as well as organizational details regarding Parents’ Club sponsored events. Please consider supporting the Parents’ Club through volunteering and attending meetings and events.
Meeting Dates 2021-2022
August 2 January 10
September 13 February 7 (cancelled)
October 4 March 7
November 8 April 25
Opportunities to be involved: Please consider helping at these events!
- Saturday, August 7: Incoming Freshman Outdoor Social & Games 7:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, August 10: New Parent & Student Orientation 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 14: Padua’s 60th Anniversary Celebration Mass & Fireworks 7:30 p.m.
- Friday, September 24, 2021: Padua Homecoming event at football game for alumni 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Thursday, October 7, 2021: Bruins Big Give (Padua’s Giving Day)
- Sunday, October 24, 2021: Open House 1:00 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- March 15-16, 2022: Incoming Freshman Course Registration 6:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 30, 2022: Bruin Benefit
Sign ups for Padua Shopping Rewards programs: Giant Eagle, Heinen’s, Target, Smile.Amazon.com Click here to learn more about the Shopping Rewards program.
Mrs. Ann Marie Frattare ’94, Vice President of Enrollment, 440-884-2444 ext. 184 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Co-Moderator
Mrs. Elaine Heinzerling ’86, Executive Assistant to the President & Principal, 440-845-2444 ext. 120 or email@example.com, Co-Moderator