The Padua Franciscan Parents’ Club is intended to be an extension of the Padua-Parent Partnership. The organization seeks to share information about the school with all parents and guardians. Parents’ Club provides support, participation, and volunteers for a variety of school and extracurricular activities, provides opportunities for parents to learn and to be involved in the lives of their children, and provides support for the Padua Franciscan faculty and staff. We consider all Padua parents to be members of the Padua Parents’ Club! The Padua Parents’ Club has NO DUES OR FEES.
Padua Parents’ Club meetings are held once a month on Mondays at 6:00 p.m. in the Library. Parents’ Club meetings are open to anyone who wishes to attend, but most especially are intended for parents and guardians of Padua students. These meetings provide a variety of informational topics for parents and friends, as well as organizational details regarding Parents’ Club sponsored events. Please consider supporting the Parents’ Club through volunteering and attending meetings and events.
Meeting Dates 2022-2023
- September 12, 2022
- October 3, 2022
- November 7, 2022
- January 9, 2023
- February 6, 2023
- March 6, 2023
- April 17, 2023
Opportunities to be involved: Please consider helping at these events!
- Tuesday, August 19, 2022: New Parent & Student Orientation 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 13, 2022: Opening Family Mass – 4pm
- Thursday, September 29, 2022: Bruins Big Give (Padua’s Giving Day)
- Friday, October 7, 2022: Padua Homecoming event at football game for alumni 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m
- Sunday, October 16, 2022: Open House 1:00 p.m. – 4 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29, 2023: Bruin Benefit
Sign ups for Padua Shopping Rewards programs: Giant Eagle, Heinen’s, Target, Smile.Amazon.com Click here to learn more about the Shopping Rewards program.
Principal Bob DiRocco email@example.com or Vice Principal Elizabeth Oles Smith firstname.lastname@example.org