The Padua Franciscan Parents’ Club is intended to be an extension of the Padua-Parent Partnership. The organization seeks to share information about the school with all parents and guardians. Parents’ Club provides support, participation, and volunteers for a variety of school and extracurricular activities, provides opportunities for parents to learn and to be involved in the lives of their children, and provides support for the Padua Franciscan faculty and staff. We consider all Padua parents to be members of the Padua Parents’ Club! The Padua Parents’ Club has NO DUES OR FEES.
Padua Parents’ Club meetings are held once a month on Tuesdays at 6:00 p.m. in the Library. Parents’ Club meetings are open to anyone who wishes to attend, but most especially are intended for parents and guardians of Padua students. These meetings provide a variety of informational topics for parents and friends, as well as organizational details regarding Parents’ Club sponsored events. Please consider supporting the Parents’ Club through volunteering and attending meetings and events.
Meeting Dates 2019-2020
August 6 January 7
September 10 February 11
October 15 March 10
November 12 April 28
Opportunities to be involved: Please consider helping at these events!
- Tuesday, August 13, 2019: New Student Orientation 7:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- Saturday, August 17, 2019: Outdoor Family Mass & Cookout – 6:00 p.m. – 9:00 p.m.
- Friday, October 11, 2019: Padua Homecoming 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, October 20, 2010: Open House 1:00 p.m. – 4:00 p.m.
- Friday, November 1, 2019 : Junior Ring Reception after Mass
- Sunday, March 22, 2020: Spring Fashion Show at Woodside Event Center at St. Michael’s – 11:30 a.m.–2:30 p.m.
- Saturday, April 25, 2020: Bruin Benefit
- Saturday, May 30, 2020: Grand Reunion
Sign ups for Padua Shopping Rewards programs: Giant Eagle, Heinen’s, Target, Smile.Amazon.com Click here to learn more about the Shopping Rewards program.
Mrs. Ann Marie Frattare ’94, Director of Admissions, 440-884-2444 ext. 184 or email@example.com, Co-Moderator
Mrs. Elaine Heinzerling ’86, Manager of Advancement Services, 440-845-2444 ext. 107 or firstname.lastname@example.org, Co-Moderator